NRP Provider Course
Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) is an education program of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and the American Heart Association (AHA) that teaches oncepts and skills of neonatal resuscitation. Learners study the Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation, 7th Edition, and pass the online exam prior to attending this NRP course. The online exam can be taken on the AAP's website by clicking here.
We srive to facilitate an informative, fun, relaxed atmosphere to enhance learning, foster team communication, and practice and improve hands-on skills...skills that can save a new baby's life. We gear our classes to your level of expertise. Our goal is that by the end of class, you will feel more confident in your neonatal resuscitation skills.
Required NRP Course Materials
Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation, 7th Edition. Rent yours today for $15 or purchase a hard-copy or e-book from the American Academy of Pediatrics online bookstore. Books can also be purchased through other online book retailers as well. Click here to download this How-to-Guide from the American Academy of Pediatrics for step-by-step registration instructions. 7th Edition NRP exam available online here.
Who Should Attend
- Nurse Practitioners
- Respiratory Therapists
- Emergency Medical personnel
- Doulas / Birth Attendants
Classes will be held at Cedar Park Regional Medical Center located at 1401 Medical Parkway Cedar Park, Texas 78613. Class will be held in the 3rd Floor Classroom (Come off of elevators and take a left towards "Labor & Delivery". Classroom is first door on left.)
Got a group of 4 or more? We can come to you!
Need a class ASAP? Book a private class!
Registration for course is $150. Group discounts are available. For groups of 4 or more, we can bring the class to you and work around your schedule!
Does your NRP card expire before our next scheduled class? If so, we offer private classes for an additional $30 fee. Fee waived for groups of 4 or more.
This is a hands-on interactive course. To successfully pass, the learner must:
- Produce the Verification of Completion document from the NRP online examination (written test) on course day
- Demonstrate neonatal resuscitation skills
- Demonstrate the NRP resuscitation flow diagram in correct sequence
Upon successful completion, participants will be granted an electronic NRP Card and Provider status is current for two years.
- Must provide one week cancellation notice prior to course date to receive full refund.
- If participant does not cancel registration one week prior to course date, registration fee will not be refunded.
- One week notice is required if participant wants to reschedule class. If participant fails to reschedule one week prior to the course, a $20 transfer fee will be applied.
- To cancel your registration, please call us at 512-765-9959.
WANT TO BECOME AN INSTRUCTOR WITH US? CALL 512-765-9959
Serving: Austin, Round Rock, Leander, Georgetown, Cedar Park, Bee Caves, Lakeway, Pflugerville, Liberty Hill, Jonestown, Lago Vista, Temple, Williamson County, Travis County, Volente, Brushy Creek, Hutto, Taylor, Manor, Temple, Florence, Elgin
Author : Diba Tillery RN, BSN, IBCLC, CPST