Job OpeningsDecember 7, 2021 2023-01-25 22:58
Join Our Team
We're on a mission to create a world full of healthy babies and families. Great things are not accomplished alone, so we're looking for passionate women to join our team and grow with us. If you want to empower, educate, and support others, apply below!
Current Positions Available:
Location: Plano & Cedar Park, TXOpening for a full-time International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) to work in a dynamic, fast-growing breastfeeding clinic. Position entails providing breastfeeding support and education to families in both the outpatient and inpatient setting, telephone triage and teaching classes. FEATURED BENEFITS
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Closed Major Holidays
- Paid Time Off (120 hours PTO per year!)
- Short-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Weekly Training/Education
- Malpractice Insurance (after one year of employment)
- Flexible Schedule
- $4/hour Weekend Shift Differential
- Competitive Pay (based on credentials and experience)
- Guaranteed Hours
- Performs initial and on-going assessments of the patient’s lactation goals and issues.
- Develops evidence-based feeding plans that address the mother and infant’s feeding issues.
- Maintains knowledge of current lactation theories and research.
- Communicates written plan of care to client’s health care provider.
- Plans, assists with, teaches and/or evaluates classes for expectant and new breastfeeding mothers.
- Promotes and facilitates learning for staff and patients.
- Maintains the highest professional standards with staff, physicians and patients.
- Selects appropriate breastfeeding related supplies for retail sale and for rental.
- Plans, organizes and delivers lactation management services to all breastfeeding patients.
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Is timely to work and adheres to scheduling protocols, absenteeism and tardiness as outlined in Employee Manual.
- Conducts follow-up phone calls, prospecting phone calls to both clients and healthcare professionals.
- Carries out other duties as assigned.
- Completes work in a timely fashion.
- Current IBCLC certification
- Current BLS certification
- Must carry malpractice insurance
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed; able to work without supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), Google Drive
- Able to work in a team environment
- IBCLC certificate (Required)
- RN certificate (Preferred)