Are you concerned that your baby is not getting enough breastmilk? Is your baby losing weight or not gaining weight appropriately? Renting a baby scale is an easy way to accurately measure how much baby is taking from the breast. A scale can help you know how much breastmilk your baby is getting at each feeding while monitoring baby's weight gain in the early days, weeks and months between visits to your caregiver.
Our Infant Scales are accurate, lightweight and easy to clean. You can order online, come by and visit or give us a call if you have any questions. You will get in store instructions when you pick up your Baby Scale.
My Pure Delivery
1001 Cypress Creek Rd Suite 302
Cedar Park, TX 78613
Need a Hospital Grade Breast Pump?
The BabyWeigh II Scale provides accurate measurement of baby's weight just before and just after breastfeeding. The difference between these two weights equals breastmilk intake.
Features & Benefits:
- Accurately measures breastmilk intake to 0.1 oz in infants up to 44 lbs lbs
- Lightweight and portable
- Convenient push-button weight measurement and easy to ready LCD display
- Automatically compensates for a moving baby
- ZERO button compensates for blanket weight
- Automatic reweigh button
- Weights in grams or pounds/ounces
- Detachable tray for easy cleaning
- Operates on AC power or batteries (not included)
- Ideal for both professional and home use
After you place your order, please complete the Medela rental agreement form that can be accessed here or you can complete it in our office, whichever is most convenient for you. You can pick up your scale at either of our Cedar Park locations. Shipping is not available at this time.
Serving Cedar Park, Round Rock and the surrounding Austin Area.