During these unprecedented times, we want to ensure that families have access to our live evidence-based parenting classes. Typically these classes are done in-person; however, due to the current COVID-19 situation, we have moved our classes to live webinar format. Since classes are live, you will be able to interact with your instructor and ask questions.
Our classes will be taught by Diba, an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC), Registered Nurse with background in Maternity & Newborn Services, and Certified Educator of Infant Massage. With our new Live Stream Webinars, families will have access to:
- Breastfeeding Basics
- Newborn Basics
- Infant CPR & Safety
- Infant Massage
- Breastfeeding & Returning to Work
- Baby Boot Camp
Since most classes are interactive, having a few supplies handy will help you to follow along and practice the techniques Diba will show you. Below is our suggested supplies list for each class. Please remember that you can improvise if you do not have the exact items listed:
* you can also look on Amazon
- Breastfeeding Basics: Baby Doll, Nursing Pillow
- Newborn Care: Baby doll, bath bowl (regular bowl will do), baby shampoo & wash (any bottle will do and pretend it is baby wash), 2 wash cloths, 2 towels, 1 baby blanket, 1 baby hair brush, 1 nasal aspirator (aka bulb syringe)
- Infant CPR & Safety: Baby doll (cpr manikin preferred), 1 nasal aspirator (aka bulb syringe)
- Baby Massage: Your baby, baby doll (if no baby present or if baby gets overstimulated during massage), massage oil (suggested: Organic sunflower or organic avocado oil. If not baby present, small bottle to pretend with), baby blanket to keep your baby warm.
- Baby Boot Camp: No extra supplies necessary since this is a mini version of all classes and does not have interactive component. If you would like to follow along, a baby doll, baby blanket and nasal aspirator should suffice.
WATCH OUR VIDEOS BELOW TO LEARN ABOUT EACH CLASS
Online Breastfeeding Classes, Online Breastfeeding Help, Telemedicine Breastfeeding Help, Online Lactation Consultant, Virtual Lactation Support