Having a c-section?
Cesarean deliveries usually require 3 days in the hospital since major surgery was performed. This C-Section Essentials bag has everything that you will need for your 3-day hospital stay including extra pads, socks and underwear.
You can leave your worries behind knowing that your bag was developed by a NICU RN and IBCLC with the health of mamas and babies in mind.
Looking for the perfect baby shower gift? Wow the mom to be, family and friends with this baby shower gift of health and convenience.
Every product in your My Pure Delivery maternity bag has been hand-selected and are free of worrisome chemicals such as:
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)/Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES)
What’s in the C-Section Essentials Bag?
- Organic, Chlorine-Free Maternity Feminine Pads (2 packs of 10 count)
- Hair Tie (2)
- Organic Cotton Q-tips (30 count)
- Organic Cotton Balls (10 count) *NEW*
- Organic Cotton Rounds (10 count) *NEW*
- Body Wash
- Face Wash
- Facial Moisturizer
- Bath Sponge
- Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitizer
- Lip Balm
- Organic Cotton Non-slip Socks (3)- Comfy socks to keep you safe and keep your feet warm
- Disposable Underwear (5)
- Nipple Cream- To soothe sore nipples
- Organic, Chlorine-Free Nursing Pads
- NEW & IMPROVED Jumbo Zippered Polyester Tote Bag
- My Pure Delivery Booklet (Printed on recycled paper)- Includes hospital bag checklist, labor log, feeding log, discharge checklist, plus much more
- Double-Sided Door Hanger for Birthing Center Door and Home (Printed on recycled paper with soy ink)- Let friends, family & staff members know when you are breastfeeding and resting to allow for added privacy and rest. Use both in the hospital and at home.
Save When You Bundle!
- Save 5% by buying a Baby Bag. Learn more here…
- Save 10% when you buy both a Baby Bag and a bag for your labor coach (Dad Bag or a Female Support Bag). Learn more here…
Author : Diba Tillery RN, BSN, IBCLC, CPST
Second time mom, first time packed way too much stuff i didn't need and missed a lot of other stuff i did need. The bag is pretty good size, can't add a whole lot in there, so if you have additional clothes to pack, you'll need another small bag or figure out how to be a packing ninja.
I plan to take my pump with me so will add other items to that bag as needed.
The robe is fabulous feeling and i can't wait to wear it.
Overall, great option to have, may be a little overpriced, that's why i deducted one point. But all items are organic and safe. I'll be glad to have it when time comes in a few weeks.