Our Basic My Pure Delivery bag has everything you need to get your labor off to a comfortable and healthy start while staying within your budget.
Every product in your My Pure Delivery maternity bag has been hand-selected and are free of worrisome chemicals such as:
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)/Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES)
Our Basic Bag contains over 20 products that you will need for your labor, delivery, and postpartum experience.
What’s in the Basic Bag?
- Organic, Chlorine-Free Maternity Feminine Pads (10 count)
- Hair Tie (2)
- Toothpaste- Fluoride-free, SLS-Free, No artificial colors, flavors or sweetners, and Not tested on animals
- Deodorant- Paraben-Free and No Aluminum Chlorohydrate
- Organic Cotton Q-tips (30 count)
- Organic Cotton Balls (10 count) *NEW*
- Organic Cotton Rounds (10 count) *NEW*
- Body Wash
- Face Wash- USDA certified organic
- Facial Moisturizer- USDA certified organic
- Toothbrush- BPA free, made with 100% recycled plastic
- Bath Sponge
- Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitizer
- Lip Balm
- Organic Lollipop/Candy (6)- Great for labor when ice chips are usually your only indulgence. Ginger candies included to ease nausea.
- Organic Cotton Non-slip Socks (2)- Comfy socks to keep you safe and keep your feet warm
- Disposable Underwear (5)
- Nipple Cream- Lanolin-free, zero toxin nipple cream to soothe sore and cracked nipples
- Organic, Chlorine-Free Nursing Pads
- NEW & IMPROVED Jumbo Zipper Polyester Tote Bag
- My Pure Delivery Reference Guide Booklet (Printed on recycled paper)- Includes hospital bag checklist, labor log, feeding log, discharge checklist, plus much more
- Double-Sided Door Hanger for Birthing Center Door and Home (Printed on recycled paper with soy ink)- Let friends, family & staff members know when you are breastfeeding and resting to allow for added privacy and rest. Use both in the hospital and at home.
Save When You Bundle!
- Save 5% by buying a Baby Bag. Learn more here…
- Save 10% when you buy both a Baby Bag and a bag for your labor coach (Dad Bag or a Female Support Bag). Learn more here…
Author : Diba Tillery RN, BSN, IBCLC, CPST